Saturday, December 6, 2014

A blog coming to a close?

     Over the past semester I have participated in my first ever blog; never would I ever have imagined that I would have a blog. At the beginning of the semester I found it pointless and a nuisance, I would also forget about it a lot. However as the seasons have progressed I have come to appreciate it more. I know my thoughts don’t have deep powerful meaning to them, but it is sort of fun to write out to the void. Much like peer reviews, this blog has made me self analyze my writing and helped me with the writing process and editing. I have wondered if I will continue with this blog after my class is over, and my answer is… I don’t know. Part of me has thought it would be fun to write a blog about our adventures to becoming more environmentally aware and consumer conscious people. By no means do I have any intention of writing a blog for profit, but the idea of writing about our journey has some appeal.  So here I write last blog post for my class and possibly the first blog post for my journey. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment