Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Research Reflected

     Looking back on my research paper there are plenty of things I could have done differently. One large aspect of the paper I would do differently if I could, would be to understand the assignment from the beginning of the semester. Not having a clear understanding of the assignment for a long time made it harder to know what I needed to look for in sources, how to search for sources, and what exactly I was looking for in my research for my paper. If I had a better understanding I feel I would have better sources. Another thing I could have possibly done differently would be to change my movie and approach. There were plenty of times during the semester when I second-guessed my approach. However now that my paper is over with I am glad I decided to go with the Harry Potter 5 and my approach. I feel I gave myself much more of a challenge but because of the challenge I feel much more accomplished now that I conquered it!

No comments:

Post a Comment