Friday, December 12, 2014

Life is Beautiful

 Earlier this week as I was on my way to work I found myself in amazement and gratitude. As I drove along a busy road that gloomy day I found myself in amazement and gratitude for all of the above. When I say all of the above I mean everything. I found myself in amazement and gratitude of weather; I was grateful to have the terribly gloomy day because it meant something was happening. I was grateful and amazed by my ears listening to music. The insanity and wonder that I function as a human being. My ears function and hear sound and music; that is a truly an amazing thing. I just couldn’t stop thinking about how awesome and amazing the littlest and most unsubstantial things in this life are. These thoughts and feelings overcame me to the point that I felt compelled to write it down and share to the void. So take a look around, revel in the beauty that is life.
Original Photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment