Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Research Paper

     This past week I turned in the final revision of my research paper, and man did it feel good to be done with it! Now I am anxiously awaiting my grade... Overall I feel I did well on my paper. I was feeling like it was a fairly decent paper when asked my husband to proofread it for me. More than a few minutes had passed as he read it, which made me a little nervous, but after he read it he gave me great criticism and said it was a good paper! Like I said I feel I did pretty decent on my paper, there are a few sections I feel are a little weak, such as my conclusion. For some reason when I am ready to write my conclusion I have a really hard time summing up everything I have written in a clear way. In my conclusion I knew how I wanted to end it but I had a hard time finding a way to get there. My overall paper I feel I did well on but my conclusion I think I could have made a little stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment