Sunday, December 14, 2014

Not the Last Paper

      As I have mentioned it is the end of the semester for me. This week is finals week, which means I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. That being said I still have a few large assignments due. In my geology class I have a large assignment due called an Environmental Impact Statement. An EIS is basically a written summary of why or why not a building or construction should happen. I never thought I would have to do so much writing in my geology class. I have learned over this past semester how important it is for me to have writing skill. My English class has helped me so much in my writing process and learning. As excited as I am to be done with my English requirements for WCC I have realized that I will be writing papers for a very long time so I need to start to learn to enjoy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment