Sunday, December 14, 2014

My New Writing Experience

 Today I had to write a research paper for my sociology class as my final assignment. This weekend I went to the library to do some research and then started my pre-writing process. An odd thing happened to me while I was writing my research paper today. I knew exactly how I wanted to set my paper up, I made sure to find great sources to help support my thesis, and I was able to write with ease. I repeat I was able to write a research paper with ease…. A couple of things occurred to me today, first thing was I had no anxiety when it came to writing this paper, which for me is a very unfamiliar feeling. The second thing is I new exactly what I was talking about and what my model was, thesis, literature review and supporting arguments to my thesis. The third thing that occurred to me, which was hard for me to admit was that my teacher was right. This past semester my English teacher would tell my class after we wrote our research papers every paper after would be so much easier to write. By golly she was right! Anyway I was happy to write a research paper that I knew exactly how to go about researching and writing it, and I feel confident in the quality of my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment